I’m so freaking happy it’s Spring! For me, Spring signifies nice weather, pretty flowers, the start of baseball season, and of course, vacays! I know for most of you, Spring Break has come and gone, but my first actual trip of the year is next month. I’m so excited!
I thought it’d be fun to put together a roundup of some of my favorite travel kits / sets — so whether you’re glamping, beaching tripping, vacationing, or staycationing (that counts as a vacay, too!), you can still have good skincare with you. All of these brands and products are “ecochicbeauty-approved” — meaning that I’ve tried all of these and love them! (I would never recommend anything I didn’t love — truth!) Plus, what I love about travel sets is that the products come in these cute mini sizes, and once you’re done with them, you can always refill the bottles / jars and use them again for your next trip!
1. MŪN | Travel Set: I cannot recommend this brand enough! One of my faves for sure and it’s such a great value! (Bonus: “ecochicbeauty” gets you 15% at checkout at munskin.com — score!) ($75)
2. Lina Hanson | Global Travel Kit: I love all the products in this kit and the one-of-a-kind bag it comes in is so cute. It’s so awesome that all of the bags are handwoven by the Karen hilltribes in northern Thailand. The Kit just came out, but you can pre-order it and it’ll ship on Earth Day (April 22)! ($120)
3. In Fiore | Complete 4-2-4 Travel Set: I find the 4-2-4 method really relaxing — it’s like a vacation for your face! What better way to start (or finish) your day than with this indulgent ritual. Plus the red bottles get me every time! ($220)
4. African Botanics | Departures Essentials Kit: you all know how much I love African Botanics! And once again, they’ve stolen my heart with this travel kit. It includes seven (!) of their best products, and it comes in a fun handwoven travel purse that’s crafted from authentic West African mud cloth. ($225)
5. de Mamiel | Discover de Mamiel Kit: this kit, too, includes seven of my fave de Mamiel products + an organic cleansing cloth! Such a fantastic value, and I love that the kit includes their calming Altitude Oil — brilliant! ($175)
6. LILFOX | Aromatic Daily Essentials Kit: ok, this Kit actually includes four full-size products, but it comes in this cute vegan, patent leather beauty case, so how could I not include it?! The value of this kit is insane! You really can’t beat the price for what you get. ($150)
I hope you found a Travel Set (or two) that you like! Happy and safe travels!
– xo, Yenny
All recommendations and opinions expressed are my own. This post contains no affiliate links, however, an affiliate code has been provided for MŪN, as stated above.